+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fidel Castro

Fidel Castro

http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2...section=justin

Castro calls Sarkozy 'crazy,' questions control over nukes

French President Nicolas Sarkozy appears to be going "crazy," Cuban leader Fidel Castro said in an article published Monday, suggesting that Sarkozy could not be trusted with his finger on the nuclear trigger.

Castro's article, published in the Mexican daily La Jornada, denounced Sarkozy for the expulsion of Roma gypsies, which he called "the gypsy holocaust."
    Hyperbole, much? Not to condone the French govt's actions, but it ain't exactly putting Roma onto trains to Poland.

He pointed out that France is the world's third biggest nuclear power and said Sarkozy carries around a briefcase with the launch codes for an arsenal of more than 300 atomic weapons.

"Suppose that Sarkozy suddenly goes crazy, as appears to be happening. What would the UN Security Council do in that case with Sarkozy and his briefcase?" Castro asked.
    That's rich- sofa king rich coming from the dude who in 1962 urged Kruschev to nuke the USA, even though US retaliation would have laid waste to a fair amount of Cuba, if not the whole bloody world?

"Does it make any moral or ethical sense to launch an attack on Iran, which is condemned for its supposed intention to make bombs of this type? Where is the sense and logic of this policy?"

Castro went on to ask, "What would happen if the French far right decides to force Sarkozy to maintain a racist policy contrary to the norms of the European Community?"

"Would the UN Security Council answer those two questions?" he added.

France has deported almost 1000 Roma migrants to Bulgaria and Romania since a hardline speech last month by Sarkozy, and more than 8000 Roma have been deported since the beginning of the year, after 9875 were expelled in 2009.

- AFP
    Hypocrite.

Excuse me Fidel, but you "deported" over ten times as many people in six months of 1980; including many prisoners and mental institution patients; later claiming you had "flushed the toilets of Cuba on the USA."

Another parallel between the 1980 Mariel Boatlift and 2010 French Roma deportation: Cuba was in a bad (well, worse than normal) economic situation.

Sheesh dude, you've got a lot of cojones for standing up to the USA for all those years, but you'd be better off ranting against the antics of unfettered capitalism: At least there your track record couldn't come back to haunt you.
    Umm... I think so big brainy fish face stovepipe wiggaroom Arlene, but if you get along little doggie wouldn't you just call it a dachshund?

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Suprentus Steam ID: suprentus

Re: Fidel Castro

Pfeh, fucking Americans...oh wait!
    I will feast upon your soul!
    The purest form of beauty in this world is being true to yourself.

Rules of Posting

Register Here

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: static x fan PSN ID: Draconis666

castro is fucking cool.

Cyber Death May 2011 Helen Keller in 3D's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fuctucus Prime PSN ID: I dunno I auto login Wii Code: we don't wii

Zombie, or decrepit old man, we might never know, but I'm going with zombie.

http://www.anniemayhem.com/blog%20pics/castro.jpg I'd imbed it but nothing I've embedded on this site has ever worked, so it a fucking link, bitches.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen Keller in 3D View Post
    Zombie, or decrepit old man, we might never know, but I'm going with zombie.
    Better red than undead!

Umm... I think so big brainy fish face stovepipe wiggaroom Arlene, but if you get along little doggie wouldn't you just call it a dachshund?

Castro my man!

Hey you fucks listen up, you guys better not talk shit bout my boy.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information